Tuesday 15 October 2013

A Christmas shaker card

The code word for challenge #24 at ATCAS is Transparent

In my Festive Stash, I have a tiny piece of "Merry Christmas" acetate that has been there for years, it's in the "too big to throw away but too small to use" category. However I realised it would be just - ONLY just - big enough to use as a window in a shaker card made from die cuts.

I filled the window with festive sequins and used a card shaped to reflect the die cut window - and that's all there is to it. With hindsight, I wish I'd given the window die cut some texture by running it  through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder.  But I've just used up my last piece of Christmas acetate, so that idea will have to wait until next year!


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun clusters of sequins! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

Deepti said...

This is lovely, love the sequins shaker card :) Thank you for sharing with us at ATCAS!!