Wednesday 23 July 2014

Singin' in the Rain

this week the theme at Less is More is Singin' in the Rain . This makes me very annoyed with myself, as only last week I saw a really lovely umbrella die that would have been perfect for the job, and I was extraordinarily noble and resisted temptation. The moral of this tale is - temptation is there for a purpose and needs to be listened to!

So I had to think of some other way to represent rain, and pair it with a die cut musical staff. I decided to use Glossy Accents to make a shower of rain drops. Glossy Accents bottles and I really do NOT get on with each other and my "raindrop" background caused a lot of grumpy language! And then of course being clear, it was hard to make the raindrops show up on the photo!


2 comments:

Anne said...

Jane that background you created is just fab! Lovely take on the theme
Thank you so much for joining in this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Chrissie said...

Looks like you did well on all counts here Jane. Resisted temptation and still made a fabulous card for our challenge!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"