Saturday 30 August 2014

A five minute card

Yesterday my granddaughter and I were having a good rummage through my craft stash when I cane across a part-used sheet of stickers that hadn't seen the light of day for years. I decided to finish them up before they got dog-eared, and put together this pretty little card in less than 5 minutes (and that included clearing a space on the table for my die cutting machine, to cut the green circle).


I'm almost embarrassed to put this into a challenge, but it DOES include butterflies and a sentiment so I'm joining in with Butterfly Challenge #13 - Butterfly and a sentiment.

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

This is not at all plain.I like how you have composed the scene and done the pop of colour with the green circle behind the sentiment. I was using up all old bits in my stash for the cards I made. Thankyou for fluttering by #13. hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).