Wednesday 20 August 2014

Football crazy

I've had this sheet of stripey green card in my stash for a while. I've been put off using it because although it's just nice green stripey card, it is supposed to represent a football pitch and that's put me off using it for anything else! However I also had a topper with a football and a boot image on it, which may well have come with the original sheet of card - I think they were part of a goodie bag - and I found this fun footballing image on the La Pashe CD "Flippin Fanilies".



I'm playing (football) along with

Ooh La La Creations #163 - Fancy Folds
Cards 4 Guyz - a Stepper Card
Make My Monday - Sports 

8 comments:

Cooking Classes Lisbon said...

Congratulations. It is a good idea the card. At Cooking Lisbon we have a cup wishing Happy Birthday or with some phrases about cooking and food, like "I learn how to cook bacalhau". Greetings.

Joan said...

Great card - I love the folds!! Perfect use of the stripey card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

Cazro said...

Brilliant card. Great use of the stripey green card, another case of 'One day I'll need that card'. Loving your use of the embellishments on the stepper card. Thanks for your continued support and interest at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Dawn said...

Brilliant card Jane! I love you fancy folds!
Thanks for playing at Ooh La La Creations in our Fancy Folds Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Fliss said...

A wonderful shaped card Jane and the image is set off perfectly by your green striped background.
Thanks for joining in at MMM.
Fliss x

Heidi Weaver said...

Wonderful card! I love that fold and it works perfectly for your card. TFS

Helen said...

Love it - a really clever design and I love the way you've positioned the embellishments.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Purple Crazy said...

A fab fancy fold card, just right for a footie fanatic, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x