Tuesday 30 September 2014

Dancing dragonflies

This week's challenge at Make my Monday is Die Cuts and Punches. This pleases me greatly as I'd promised myself that this week I would spend some time working through some of the "Friday Die-Day" tutorials on the gorgeous blog from Christine Emberson, Hope and Chances. One recent one featured a very striking CAS dragonfly card.

Have I ever mentioned that I love dragonflies? Er, what's that - "incessantly"? OK, I may have mentioned it in passing just a *few* times. I've got dozens of dragonfly stamps, and many, many images on CDs, but until recently  I didn't have a dragonfly die at all. After seeing the tutorial on Hope and Chances I bought one right away and this week I have created my own version of the card that the talented  Christine showed on her blog.


1 comment:

Joan said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt