Tuesday 19 May 2015

World Wildlife at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's Tuesday and that means time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. This week our theme is World Wildlife and I've dug out one of my favourite old unmounted stamps, this lovely and dramatic tiger's head. I don't know who it was originally made by as it was sent to me in a RAK many years ago. I've stamped and embossed it in black then coloured it in with Promarkers.

The background is green paper with a very slight, tiny pattern which I have overprinted at random with a leaf stamp in a slightly darker shade of green. I used a Dymo Tape machine to print the word "Tiger" which as well as reflecting the image, I know is a term of endearment lots of women use for their menfolk.


4 comments:

Julie B said...

Great tiger image and love how you made the background. :)

Kimbo said...

That's a lovely bold image and the colours really show it off x

craftysahmiam said...

To paraphrase Tony The Tiger, "It's Grrrrreat!" Fun touch using the Dymo tape

Unknown said...

Hiya!

I just have to say that the design is absolutely stellar, it is clean but also full of life. I think the specific tiger image was a great choice as it is very beautiful and the colours mesh well with the card.
The touch of the Dymo tape was excellent, I think it really goes well with the full design and provides another element of "alive" to it.

Grrreat job!

With best regards,
Jesper K
DYMOSupport