Wednesday 7 October 2015

P-p-p-penguin

OK, you can take my usual rant about penguins and Christmas as read. At least this one isn't appearing at the same time as a polar bear!

I've stamped him using one of the new Little Claire's Christmas stamps, heat-embossed and coloured with Promarkers, then "framed" him with a slide mount covered in paper from the DCWV Stack 9 pad. The background of embossed snowflakes is made with a folder that was a gift with a recent issue of Quick Cards Made Easy, layered on to the same patterned paper, and with the snowflake centres highlighted with Crystal Stickles.



I'm sharing this with

Winter Wonderland - Penguins
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge - Embossing

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Super card, Jane. Love the penguin, the turquoise and the design. Elizabeth xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 100 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Monika Reeck said...

I love that little penguin Jane
so so cuuute
and love your crisp embossing paper may i ask you
did you used cuttle bug or bigshot?I am newbie at my bigshot
how to get so crisp like you have Jane?
should I move two or three time the paper?
thanks for you lovely answer Jane
hugs, Monika