Thursday 21 January 2016

Postcards

As many of you know, when I'm not cooking and crafting I love to enter competitions, and sometimes for postal ones I like to use a hand made postcard. This week I've made a few to top up my stocks with.

All are based on a standard sized postcard, ie an A6 piece of cream card. The Postcard stamp is a very old Stampendous one, the feather is by PSX, the leaf and butterfly from an Indigo Blu set that was a magazine freebie and the dandelion clocks are ones I ordered by mail from an American company - I *think* it was called Just For Fun.

I  used distress ink in Antique Linen and Tea Dye around the edges of the cards before stamping, to give the cards a slightly aged effect.





I am sharing these (well the first and third of them!) with

Butterfly challenge - I for Inking
Sweet Stampin' - Things with wings

11 comments:

Barb said...

The finished postcards look absolutely stunning Jane. They're so perfect for Mrs A's butterfly challenge! Barbxx

Claire Toplis said...

They're really pretty and would go lovely with the village postcards I am bidding on ~ eBay

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

You are obviously on a roll today Jane! Great postcards! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Di said...

Brilliant Jane! I hope everyone is a winner - in more ways than one!

Hugs

Di xx

Liz said...

These are just stunning, Jane. Good Luck with all your comp entries. xx

Mrs A. said...

3 gorgeous makes and thankyou for making it 3 times in a row for my inky challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Cass said...

Gorgeous set of postcards. Lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Cass said...

Gorgeous set of postcards. Lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Linby said...

Lovely set of cards. I might get around to this one day......

Rachel said...

Gorgeous postcards! I love the colours.
Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Christi Conley said...

Beautiful!! I love all the old timey elements :) XO