Sunday 10 January 2016

Wild Flowers at CD Sundays

Hello again - here  I am with another GDT post for CD Sundays, and this time the theme is Wild Flowers.

The CD I have used is Joanna Sheen's double CD "The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady" and I chose a foxglove image and papers from the CD. I always think images from this CD lend themselves to a very old-fashioned treatment - and what could be more old fashioned than lots of peel off borders and corners? Although once I'd finished it, the verdict from my fashion-conscious six year old granddaughter was "Cool!" so maybe it's not as old fashioned as I thought!


10 comments:

shaz earl said...

Really pretty card, love all the corners and papers, looks like that's another cd i have to get lol
have a great weekend what's left of it
Shaz x

shaz earl said...

Really pretty card, love all the corners and papers, looks like that's another cd i have to get lol
have a great weekend what's left of it
Shaz x

Barb said...

This is really pretty Jane. What lovely papers. I must make and effort to learn to use CDs. Love the peel offs too. I'm trying to use mine up so it's encouraging to hear from a young person that they are cool! Barbxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, such a gorgeous image.
Pauline
x

Divya Deepak said...

It's fantastic Jane!...love the colours and the card😊

Wynn said...

Your post made me smile. The young ones love that word 'Cool!' don't they? This is so pretty as others have said and the colours are glorious. great to have you as guest designer at CD Sunday. Wynn xx

Jocelyn said...

This is one of my favourite images from that CD and I love the peel offs they really work well with the layout you have used. It's always nice to used up some of the stash too.
Jocelyn x

Carol said...

Such a great card Jane using a beautiful image. I have several Foxgloves that appear in my garden each year and they are a welcome addition in amongst the bushes. Thank you for your contribution as a guest designer.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

meg said...

Beautiful card Jane, a lovely image and papers

sue-b said...

Beautiful Jane, these foxgloves will always remind me of my mum she would let grow anywhere, love the layout and insert.
sue-b xx