Thursday 4 August 2016

It's an up and under.....

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is as far as my Eddie Waring impression goes. (For my non-UK friends, let me explain - he was a popular and much-impersonated rugby commentator about 40 years ago).

Which leads me on to my card, a rugby-themed card using a sheet of two decoupage images printed from the La Pashe CD, The Best of La Pashe 2012





I am sharing this with The Male Room where the latest challenge is Olympics/Sports . I don't think Rugby is an Olympic sport - yet - but maybe one day it will be!

8 comments:

Claire Toplis said...

Ha Josh would love this !

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jan, such fun images and great design.
Pauline
x

Cara said...

That's shocking! There was a bare bottom on display! Such a fun card and perfect for rugby player banter. Cara x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Being a Welsh girl! I absolutely LOVE this card and as for Eddie Waring, I remember him well LOL. A Great sports card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room. Faith DT

Shawna said...

Holy moly this is so cool with all the spirit and vivaciousness of a football game.. Your coloring is perfect for the mood of the card.. I just love it seriously cool card even if you aren't a football lover (like myself)... hehehehee. Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room this week...
Cyber Hugs,
Shawna

Shawna said...

Oh crud I just read further and realized the sport you depicting is Rugby.. Ugh.. Sorry but still awesomely cool.

Deborah Frings said...

This is brilliant - the images are great. Rugby is one of my favourite sports to watch. Thanks so much for playing along with our Olympics/Sport theme at The Male Room. Deborah, DT. Sorry to be so late commenting!!

PS I could almost hear Eddie Waring saying that too :)

Louise van Vuren said...

Super masculine card with a sporty theme. Thanks for joining in at The Male Room
Louise X