Monday 15 August 2016

Three Embellishments at Ooh La la Creations

It's my second fortnight as GDT at Ooh La La Creations and the latest challenge is to use three embellishments. I chose this beautiful pyramage and paper from the Say it With Words collection and selected cotton lace, paper doileys and wooden butterflies as my three embellishments - all natural materials and textures to match the natural feel of the scene.

The butterflies were a £1 bag from a discount shop - about 30 pieces in the bag, assorted butterflies and flowers, all with sweet pokerwork designs - I reckon I got a real bargain!


5 comments:

Sarn said...

Ooh, this is just gorgeous. What a lovely image to play with. GREAT card.xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, such a pretty image and great dimension.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

a beautiful card Jane - I adore the colours you have used. Thanks for your kind words - its lovely to know there's somebody out there in blogland who appreciates Shauns equation - thankyou xx

Wynn said...

Vibrant card Jane. You certainly did get a bargain. I thought on first looking that the butterflies were stamped til I read your blog and noted they were poker work......so delicate. The colours and layers make this a stunning creation. Great to see another card from you as GDT . Hugs Wynn

Linby said...

One of my fav images and I love how you used it. Great to see you as GDT.