Tuesday 6 September 2016

Harvest Home

What - ANOTHER post from me? Yes, my feast-or-famine phase continues, as over the last few weeks I rarely seem to be in the same place as my computer or, indeed, my craft supplies. The current plan is that things should return to normal by the middle of next week - but I've whispered that very quietly so as not to tempt fate.

Anyway, my final post for today is to share with you a very quick and CAS card made for the Harvest challenge at Addicted to Clean and Simple.


The corn-ear medallion stamp is one of the very old club stamps from Dimension Fourth who are sadly no longer in business. I stamped it with an equally old Marvy inkpad, which still seems as juicy as the day I bought it, then used a glue pen and glitter to add sparkle to the grains of corn.

The sentiment is from the John Lockwood "Snowdrop elements" stamp set from Creative Expressions.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love that glitter. Your card is perfect for the fall harvest! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous CAS design, and I love how you added sparkle to your card...so pretty, Jane! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!