Wednesday 25 January 2017

Ladybird, Ladybird....

I'm really combining the old and the new in this card - the ladybird is one of my oldest stamps, an unmounted stamp from a grab bag I bought when I first started stamping, about 20 years ago, and the daisy and sentiment are from a lovely goody bag I won just before Christmas.


I stamped the ladybird first and masked it before stamping the daisy. If you look really closely at the ladybird, you will see that the spots aren't really spots, they are hearts - isn't that sweet?


I am sharing this with
Make My Monday - Black and White with a spot of red
Perfectly Created Chaos - Black, white and 1 colour  
CAS on Sunday - Hearts
Allsorts Challenge - Daisy, daisy 


9 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful black and white card Jane, love the little touch of red in there.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, such a super CAS design.
Pauline
x

Joan said...

Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

scrappymo! said...

This looks Wonderful, Jane..love those wee hearts.

Your card would be great for Darnell's NBUS challenge if either that daisy and sentiment you won have not been used b4. The link is on my last post.

Mummylade said...

Wow, so clean and elegant! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with your creation.

Barb said...

I love this card Jane. They're all lovely stamps and I do like your lovely ladybird. Barbxx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card. thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Daisy Daisy' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Janneke said...

What a great card have you made ;)
Thank you so much for joining us at CAS on Sunday

Cazro said...

Your card is itself totally sweet, loving the red ladybird with the hearts instead of spots. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday Challenges Caz DT