Sunday 27 August 2017

Elementary my dear Watson

I had a lovely prize in Instagram this week - a beautiful bundle of Graphic 45 pads, stickers and chipboards from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine and I really couldn't wait to start playing with them.

Here's my first make, using papers and embellishments from the Master Detective range and a lot of fussy cutting. I'm not going to deluge you with waffle - just pictures!





I am sharing this with

A bit more time to craft - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - August   
Glitter'n'Sparkle - Anything Goes
A bit more time to craft extra - Anything Goes
Love to craft - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Congratulations on your win Jane! There's going to be a lot of envious cardmakers as I know Graphic 45 is very sought after. I love your card it's very detailed.
Pamela

Liz said...

Congratulations on your win, Jane, I'm not surprised that you wanted to put them to good use so quickly. Brilliant card, with so much detail.

We've just come home from a few days away, so I'm trying to catch up on my blog visiting. I've scrolled down your blog at the last few posts missed - super cards. Great use for the washi tape. xx

Lindsey said...

This is SO good! Nicely done on all the fussy-cutting. You did the Master Detective justice!

Cara said...

Congratulations on your win. This card is fabulous, love how the shape always you to create all those mini scenes x

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your win and what good use you have put it to. Such a detailed card so beautifully executed with all that cutting. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Hugs
Margaret M DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Love this!!! What a awesome card and fabulous made! Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Congrats on your win, you put it to great use.

Wynn said...

Wow Jane I love this. Looks like the perfect card for a Cluedo lover or Murder Mystery party goer!! Congrats on your win too. It's always great to hear that someone has won one of these competitions. Hugs Wynn xx