Thursday 17 August 2017

More Misti magic

I'm having a lovely time with my new toy!


This time I have used a stamp that I've never before managed to get a complete clean image from - there always seemed to be something missing or imperfectly stamped. But this time I could re-stamp the image a couple of times and yet still keep all that lovely detail. The stamp itself was a magazine freebie a few years ago and I've coloured it in with Promarkers.


I would like to share this with:

CAS on Friday - Birthday
House of Cards - Floral images and/or colours
Sparkles Monthly - Birthday
Sweet Stampin - Flowers 
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your birthday card is so pretty! I'm sorry I'm just now making my rounds and commenting. It's been a bit wild in my life of late. But I'm sure glad you shared this card with us in the "Flowers" challenge at Sweet Stampin!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Cara said...

Gorgeous card, that floral image is so pretty x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jane, a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Beautiful CAS design, perfect stamping and fabulous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Craftychris said...

Ooh this card is magic! It's absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful colours. xxx

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Jane. Gorgeous stamp and colours. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luve, Wilma

Jane Knudsen said...

What a lovely card! So beautifully CAS with a great image and coloring! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!!

Babs said...

Beautiful card Jane love the stamped image and colour's, thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly hope to see you again next time.

Hugs Babs DT x