Tuesday 1 August 2017

Sentiment at Sparkles Christmas

It's time for our August challenge at Sparkles Christmas, and this time we'd like a festive sentiment to be the main focus of your work.

I've gone for a very bold, bright modern effect using some sparkly foam adhesive letters. Naturally being pink and sparkly, my granddaughters have used quite a lot of the letters from the set, but I still had enough to create the word "Noel" and I think it looks great on a black background.


I've added an embossed snowflake background, some lilac matting and some sparkly pink gems - the only reason I still have some of those is because the grandchildren haven't spotted them yet!

I am sharing this with Holly and Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes 
Shopping Our Stash - Countdown to Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - August

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love the embossed background and the foam letters add a fun element to it
Hugs Kaz xx

Cara said...

This looks fab, love the contemporary pink you've used, glad they left you some letters to play with!

Donna said...

Love the card sistah!
The snowflakes and pretty bling...just awesome!
Thanks for counting down to Christmas with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Mimi said...

Oooh! Thanks for being #1 at SOS this week! I always love non-traditionally colored for holiday cards, and pink is always welcome!

Barb said...

I love this card Jane! Very contemporary. Barbxx

Sybrina K said...

Jane, Love how your sentiment pops! It really is the star of the show... and is perfect for our Sparkles Challenge. :)