Saturday 4 November 2017

More gingerbread men

I can't seem to get enough of the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp and punch set at the moment! Especially while I still have some of the pine tree backing paper left to use with them, as it makes them look like old fashioned Christmas tree ornaments.


The main background paper is left over from a very old Anna Griffin pad. I thought I'd finished that particular design years ago so was thrilled when, while tearing off another sheet to use, I found that two sheets had been stuck together and this one was stuck behind it.

I am sharing this with
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Candies, cookies or gingerbread
The Holly and The Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes
C.R.A.F.T. - sketch

12 comments:

Swissie said...

Awww! So cute!
Hugs, Liv (Swissie)

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, I love your cookie gingerbread men

Greta said...

Super cute, Jane!

@d_e_crafts said...

Cute gingerbread men! Thank you for joking the CRAFT challenge

Deanne Saunders said...

Such a cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Aunty Sue said...

wow what great card and you have used the sketch spot on thanks for joining us at craft this week and good luck

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Lovely card and great take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.
Monika

Marie Bingaman said...

That poinsettia paper is quite beautiful, and I would have been super glad to find it hiding in my paper pad too! I love the trio of gingies with their adorable bow ties! Thanks for sharing your Christmas card with us at CCAYR! :)

~Marie B -DT

Brenda said...

What a great take on the sketch. I love the pine needle DP behind the cute gingerbread men! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Cara said...

This is just adorable, love the patterened paper too x

Sheryl said...

A great take on our sketch I love the vibrant poinsettias on the DP.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Shona Hamill said...

Brilliant card, thanks for sharing with us at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Shona xx